ADSS cable is a loose tube-stranded structure. The optical fiber is 250pm, and the loose tube is made of high-modulus plastic, which is filled with a waterproof compound. ln the center of the cable core is an FRP-strength member, The loose tube (and the filling rope) is twisted around the central reinforcement core to form a compact and round cable core, and the gap in the cable core is filled with a water-blocking filler. The outer of the cable is a polyethylene (PE) inner sheath, then twisted high tensile strength aramid, and the outermost is the electric tracking (AT) outer sheath.
|Optical Fibre Performance:|
- All-electrical self-supporting aerial fiber optic cable, with no metal material in the structure, can be set up without interruption.
- Large number of fiber cores, lightweight, can be laid with the power line, saving resources.
- Adopt high tensile strength aramid material to withstand strong tension and prevent cockles and gunshots.
- Small thermal expansion, the variation of the arc of the cable line is small when the temperature changes greatly.
- Double jacket, PE/AT Oute sheath.
- Large span, the maximum span exceeds 1000 meters.
- Life expectancy greater than 30 years.
- Transport/storage temperature: -40°C to +70C
- Self-supporting aerial
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with us by email, and we will contact you as soon as possible. We look forward to your inquiry.